
I can not even begin to tell you how long its been since we had a family photo taken, so finally, right before church service with our Cousins, we had Uncle L. take a couple.

It's blurry I know, but if you could have been there and seen what I got roped into doing?!!! WEll, it's this dancing mat that is hooked up to a TV/music screen and you have different levels and all. I was horrible at it the first several attempts and then it clicked: I was doing it wrong.....oh yes. I confess. In the meantime, my amazing 15 1/2 year old niece and I just jammed. Then I took on my sister in law and HER sister in law. Fun times for sure.

Here's Maddie and her 2 cousings trying it too. My teen niece was super good at it. There was alot of laughing going on which is right up my alley!
3 comments:
OK trust me Doobles can boogie....she just hasn's done it for a while. Looks like fun! Wonderful picture of the fam....email me one!
okay, now you MUST Jazzercise, you've had practice!! :)
from: JL
Beautiful Family Photo Sara!!!
Post a Comment