Monday, February 9, 2009

I am NOT sitting here blogging while my husband just made me breakfast, coffee, AND he is unloading the dishwasher.....Geez.
I did NOT just order some "gimik" off the computer because the testimony seemed "ligit" and Dr. OZ knows "everything"...right?
I did NOT just price 330 items on a Sunday afternoon, cuz we are THAT far behind with pricing inventory at my new store.
We absolutely do NOT watch 3 episodes of Little House on the Prairie every single night and my kids are now calling us, "Ma and Pa"....nope, not us!
I am NOT listening to my 5 year old daughter plan out her wedding about a 5 year old boy at preschool named: Luke.
My housekeeper did NOT just break her leg last week and now I have no housekeeper for a while......UGH!
We did NOT just take our kids to the local bowling alley and have my daughter keep asking if her lungs were getting "black" from all the cigarette smoke in there. LOL She is so concerned about EVERYTHING.
OK.....no more confessing for a bit...I need to be a mommy now.

post signature


1 comment:

ImdaMaMa said...

And this Grammie is not taking time to comment to a daughter who is not anything like her Mommy and would never start umpteen projects at once and get them all done. And this Grammie has not totally ignored most voices while watching a TV show. And this Grammie were certainly not take time to comment to her daughter about a blog she did at what ever time it was. No sir, not this Grammie!