Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Any Ideas?

Hello. So, I have been super bad at taking pictures lately. It seems all I do now is price, price, price the TON loads of inventory coming into my new store.
OH well.
So, I am thinking I might just take this weekend OFF from work....whoo hoo!!!!
I want to do something extra special with my honee on Sat. Any ideas anyone?
It has to be super cheap, but super fun.
The best idea will get a shout out from me and that's a Big Deal on my super cool blog, let me tell ya......HEE HEE.
Well, no matter, I am just jabbering away on this blog because if I stop, I have to face the reality that my house is a huge MESS right now and I really do not want to start cleaning it up.
OK...I guess I have to.
Maybe I will take some pictures tonight just to surprise ya all......LOL

post signature

1 comment:

ImdaMaMa said...

just get to Grammies....then the fun begins...should be a great week end to just be out and about....come on down...wish ur brothers were closer so they could too! Love the blogs. really cute.