Monday, January 12, 2009

More Remodel Pictures

The kids were having a blast in the frame of our new floor going in.
They were so imaginative, it was fun to watch them.
I love this picture. They were getting along nicely, this time.LOL

Hauling ONE of 17 sheets of plywood....whoo hoo! Can I say something? These are HEAVY to carry all across our huge store! I just LOVE being my honee's handy girl.

Les designed this funky archway. It it placed right before the bay where our prom/special ocassion dresses will be going on display, so it's fun!

this IS the mural after it's finished. The below picture is the before, of course.
We are working on finding the perfect name for our "gal". She is painted on the door that leads to our back entrance. It's just so cool.


I saw Maddie sitting like this, looking sad. I asked her why she was so sad and she said that her Big Brother was not playing with her. Ahhhhh, I just held her ALOT and snuggled with her. She is just too cute for words.

Well, this IS a HUGE week for us. I will keep updating as I can. Hope your week goes very well indeed. Take care all!

post signature


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment! And yes, I AM growing my hair long again!!! One of my new years resolutions is not to cut it alllllll year!
I see you recently changed your blog too, and it's wonderful. :)
I LOVE how the store's coming along! And the mural!!! Soooo cute! You should name her Lucy. :)

Grammie Penny said...

OK with the figure the glam look she should be named Penelope, but am I biased? Wow, like I said before, imaginative, innovative, ingenius, incredible and just what your town needs....remember the movie manekin when she came to life and they made those incredible window displays???Well the new and fabulous store will be even more creative than what happened in that movie...can't wait, just remember to rest and drink lots of water and juice!!!!