Monday, January 12, 2009

It IS Monday and time to make confessions about being totally honest and living to tell about it.
Let's see: I most certaintly did NOT watch 6 episodes of Little House on the Prairie with my whole family over the weekend, because my husband ordered the entire set for me at Christmas time and they just came! I am admitting now that I am an addict of this show and my family is falling close behind. LOL
I am NOT admitting that I cheated on my "healthy eating" plan and make a whole pan of Choc/Vanilla Rice Crispy bars last night and actually ate 2 pieces of it! It's hard to keep good sweets away from us women, seriously?!!!
I blame HyVee for making those marshmellows jump into my cart....how dare they do that?!
Well, I want to put up some cute pictures now, so I have to admit I am going to stop confessing.

post signature

No comments: