Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Praying for this Baby!

I follow this blog called:
McMama.
She is a friend of one of my previous employees and has such a wondeful blog to follow. I do not know her personally, just follow her blog. Kind of weird I suppose, but it's fun too.
I am touched by her journey with her newborn son-Stellan. See, I can relate in some ways to her NICU experiences. Ben was in NICU for a month. We had several scary moments and relied on our faith and prayers for his healing daily. We didn't know the outcome, but we just trusted God all the way.
Seeing this recent picture of McMama's precious baby reminds me of how Ben looked in the NICU also. Many people have similar stories for sure, but when you are in that moment, you need to know you are NOT alone, and you just need to share.
You can follow Stellan's story if you click on McMama on my side bar. He is going through a very tough challenge now and is only a newborn.
Praying for Stellan and his family.

post signature

No comments: