Just the 4 of us.....aaah
Maddie was talking to her Aunt L who lives in Colorado.We missed her and C this year very much, but it was good we all got to talk with them.
Maddie was twirling her hair...again. She does this constantly.
Maddie and her Daddy. I love this duo.
Christmas is about miracles and this picture proves it also.This is my Dad. This is the first Christmas we've had together as a family in 15 years!
It's a long story and a long journey to get to this point, but my Dad came this year. My kids were so wonderful with their grandpa L.
As my mom says, "let's just take this miracle as it came."
My niece on the left and Maddie Boo. Oh, these cousins are best friends too. Every year for Christmas I get them matching PJ's or other clothes. This year I found these adorable POLKA DOT (of course) nightgowns...too cute! Watching these 2 play together is just precious and a great memory this Christmas.
Wow, have we had fun with this!
We hope you had a wonderful time celebrating with your families too. May this Season bring daily reminders of how blessed we are and how LOVED we are.
Ben doesn't look happy, but he really was! He LOVED being on the ice with Daddy and Grampa .Didn't catch a fish this time, but had lots of fun making water ways from hole to hole.
We hope you had a wonderful time celebrating with your families too. May this Season bring daily reminders of how blessed we are and how LOVED we are.





3 comments:
Kylie got the same pj's for Christmas!!! I love them!
Colleen
Great pics thanks so much for sharing :) I bought some super cute cowgirl boots for grace today at your store. They are about 4 sizes to big but couldn't resist cause they look like Mommys :)
What cute christmas pics! I love the matching pjs.
Post a Comment