Monday, December 22, 2008

OK...this my 2nd "Not me!" post .
(clearing my throat)
I am NOT admitting this on my blog that I have NOT started getting Christmas gifts this year and I only have 2 days to do so. (I'm that busy)
I am NOT admitting that I missed my niece's FIRST birthday and just now sent off an email(so impersonal) to her and it's SOOO belated.
I certainly did NOT eat 4 servings of Guacomole in less than a week!
I did NOT just run outside in below zero temperature with a wet head (don't tell my mom)!!
I did NOT have a dream about Tom Cruise....nope, NOT me!!
I did NOT watch "The DARK NIGHT" with my husband just because I wanted to make him happy and watch a "dude" movie.
I did NOT change my logo.....AGAIN, after just spending over $100 in staff shirts with the OLD logo!!!!......I would not just do that!

ok...due to enough embarrassment, I am going to stop on this Monday. My daughter has Pajama day and decorate cookie day at DAYCARE.......she is telling me, "Let' s GO mommy!"


post signature

No comments: