The mom in the above picture (2nd on left), was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and on the last report, it had spread into her organs and bones.
Just on Friday, she got the miraculous news that she is cancer -FREE!
The Dr.'s are baffled (praise GOD).
So many people surrounded this woman/family with their prayers and longing for a healing in Jesus name and the miracle happened!
It's a wonder-filled day and season to celebrate!
I had to share this news today, I am in awe and wonder.




3 comments:
Oh my goodness Sara! That is a miracle and brings tears to my eyes and I don't even know them but have followed her story. What a perfect Christmas gift! Praise God!
Colleen
Praise, Praise, Praise to Jesus that through His precious blood this woman was healed. And so during this joyous season of His Birth. Thanks for sharing the miracle and may other continue with His Blessing. Wow this is such wonderful news....
Sara - that is SUCH fantastic news!!! I have been praying for her every day since I found out about her illness. God truly does miracles and I'm so thankful for HIS healing power!!!
Post a Comment