
My most charming boy!
P.S. I wonder how the renters upstairs felt during my son's "hammer the wall" adventure!
We had to take down 3 large wall sections, to open up the floor space for our Furniture area and Maternity Studio.
Isn't he charming?
Maddie was so precious and such a big helper! I am blessed with a very patient staff who truly adore my kids (well, I like to think so anyhow....hee hee)
We got to carry out (how many loads was it JL?).....too many. The best part of this 3rd move, is that we get to do it all in the frigid WINTER.....AGAIN!!
Hope you had an adventure filled Saturday as well!
Maddie was so precious and such a big helper! I am blessed with a very patient staff who truly adore my kids (well, I like to think so anyhow....hee hee)We got to carry out (how many loads was it JL?).....too many. The best part of this 3rd move, is that we get to do it all in the frigid WINTER.....AGAIN!!
Hope you had an adventure filled Saturday as well!






No comments:
Post a Comment