Can someone please tell my mom that is it not polite to have the camera in my face right when I wake up in the morning and am going potty?!
I'm not sure why I smiled, but that flash is really annoying at 5:30 a.m.!Can't a 5 year old get a good sleep around here?
Can someone please talk to my mom about this?
By the way, do you like my "hair do"?
Oh, and my mommy says that I should be "thankful" for this picture, because so many people are going to "smile", perhaps laugh when they see me like this, and that is good for people to laugh.
-Maddie (5 years old)
P.S. I think my mom is just looking for comments, but don't tell her I told you that.



1 comment:
Oh Maddie!!! You still look beautiful!! Even if it's 5:30 am and you have crazy hair!!!!
Miss you sweety!
Colleen
Post a Comment