Maddie all dressed up ready for her church program.
Gotta love a "posed" shot, eh? Thank you Gymboree for having THIS dress on clearance!
Can we just say "ahhh" together.
So happy after church.
I love this face!
The full shot of Ms. Polka dots.
This was a "bad shot", hope McMama doesn't see this one (hee hee). I could use some "lessons" for sure.
At our Church Thanksgiving Dinner. Ben loved holding baby Elijah: adorable son of our Music Pastor and wife.
Can we just say "ahhh" together.
So happy after church.
I love this face!
The full shot of Ms. Polka dots.
This was a "bad shot", hope McMama doesn't see this one (hee hee). I could use some "lessons" for sure. Well, anyhoo, this is an attempt last night to capture : Mr. Front Toothless.
Yup, Unk T, they are both gone now.
One pulled by the dentist and the other pulled out by Mommy.
Now all he truly needs for Christmas is his 2 front teeth.
LOL
At our Church Thanksgiving Dinner. Ben loved holding baby Elijah: adorable son of our Music Pastor and wife. I think my kids want a baby brother or sister. They had some great lovin' on Elijah time. He is such a good baby too. Thanks AB!! I love having some "baby time"
Have a great week everyone and Be Thankful for :
Have a great week everyone and Be Thankful for :
the rude driver
the "take forever in the drive thru" person
the long lines in every store
QDoba is coming to OUR town....be happy for US
The sibling rivarly
The excess of gray hairs that never cease to keep poppying out
can I say: J A V A
OK....make your own list and Be Happy today.





No comments:
Post a Comment