Monday, October 6, 2008

Testing...Testing 1 2 3

This lovely apparatus cost more than my Neuro Tech's CAR, he told me and my response was....
"what kind of car do you drive?"....LOL . Gotta keep that sense of humor right?
G

Go Ahead and Laugh....It's O.K. (my mom did and she says she REALLY loves me too)
This was the moment right before I got to take my FANTASTIC shower and remove this contraption and it felt SO GREAT! I got a beef to say about the nasty glue that felt like sandpaper going into my scalp and it wasn't much fun to remove from my lovely hair; however, today I'm back! Horray for Shampoo and Conditioner!

This morning I am another year older. My daugher says to me: How do you know it's your birthday today mommy? ............I said........I Just Know. How funny is that?

post signature

4 comments:

Kath- said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sara! Hope you had a special day!!
Colleen

Anonymous said...

Sara Sara Sara, What on Earth happened?!

---Call me some day. I miss your sweet voice!

Tiffany

Theresa Marie said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!