Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just Thinking Aloud

Sitting here typing....waiting until I HAVE to go and meet with my Neurologist and thinking aloud. The songs and dances we go through in life are just that. Some are loud, others quiet. Sometimes calm and un-noticied and othertimes, wild and crazy. Sometimes we question, othertimes we just let it be. Sometimes we dance away and othertimes we dance in the middle of it all for so long that we just say "enough", or we can just simply Dance.
Right now, I am dancing a bit of a crazy jig while hearing some very loud noises around me of all I need to do.
I admit, I do like to dance (on normal terms) and I LOVE music (especially piano). Right now, I am hearing the clashing of it all and it's not pretty. Perhaps it's like dancing with 2 left feet while listening to 4 blends of really bad styles of music all at the same time.
WEll, that's my sad story for the day. Aren't you glad you tuned in?

post signature

No comments: