Sunday, October 12, 2008

Counting D-O-W-N

1 day until I have entire staff meeting and let them IN on the new building and time line of 2 weeks for the new move.
2 weeks until we MOVE into our new location: the TEEN side anyhow.
1 day until I meet with my neurologist and my MOM will NOT let me go in ALONE....UGH!!
(it's a long story....right MOMMY?)
4 days until I go to Women of Faith! A truly wonderful conference for Believers that I am thrilled to go to; however.....do I REALLY have time for this? RElax....I know.
I SOOOOO need this....Oh my...do I want this also....How can I do this.....How do I make time for this? UGH!!!!
3 plus weeks until we go to Georgia to meet my new baby Niece for first time and see dear family also! Can't wait! My kids are So excited! I will TRULY need this break after the Big MOVE.
Minutes until my husband gets back and finds me blogging again.....I will continue this later......LOL
A few short hours until my momma's roast dinner will be done and I will finally enjoy a home cooked meal.......HORRAY! Oh......I guess my family will enjoy this dinner also....hee hee.

post signature

No comments: