Friday, September 26, 2008

You ARE INVITED

You are invited to join me today on this blog moment for a cup of fresh java.
Just embrace this moment with me. It's all I have. The kids are still sleeping. The rush of the day will soon begin and seem to never end. So, lift your cup with me now....are you doing it?
O.K.....let's sip our java together in peace and quiet and just pure java harmony.
Thank YOU.
Leave a comment for me today. If you read and just avoid comments.....that's not very nice. That leads to psychological damage in those of us who really rely on such a need for self esteem boosts through out the day.
Love me or Love me Not....leave a comment!!
I'm a comment collector.....for just one day.

post signature

3 comments:

ImdaMaMa said...

First of all at 4:34 I am still sleeping, probably cuz I've only been in bed for 3 hours. But hey, java dtr I lift a cup just the same....cute cups! Go get them tigress, and don't forget your waders ;)

Kath- said...

Well it is Saturday morning shortly before 7. I lift my cup up and say here is to a new FUN day!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey sissy! I just got your email that you sent a week ago! Crazy! Had my java this morning on the run - as always. I can't drag my behind out of bed before the kids. I hit the floor running every morning! When does it slow down??
Love ya!