Sunday, September 28, 2008

Read this to Believe...

Later I will post the pictures of proof. Friday, I get the phone call that my teen store basement was flooding! I rushed over to a scene that only you see on T.V. This does NOT happen in our small town stores? Oh yah, it DOES when the guys digging huge hole in our torn up main street make a big OOPS and break open a water main next to the building we occupy.
I can't explain in words the "scene", let's just say, "REALLY BAD". In some places, almost knee deep in water!
Thousands of dollars was lost in inventory from the business next to me and well, I am calculating my damages on Sunday. Some will include loss of business time, having to close store, etc.
There's more to this story, I will post soon. Stay tuned.

post signature

No comments: