I don't like to admit I need help. I can do ALOT of things and usually want to be the one helping others out.
I need help.
PRAY for a design show to hear our calling to come to our great town and help us with the greatest challenge I'm faced with: combining my stores into ONE.
I've applied to: Deserving Design on HGTV.
I will be moving out of BOTH stores all in JAN. and be OPEN Feb. 1st. Still having to somehow maintain business as usual as well....bills to pay, staff to pay and such.
A miracle is in need for many reasons. I am humbled about this and very anxious on a daily basis.
OK...I'm done.
Thankful Thursday: Mom: A fun night (even though, Maddie got sick) I needed to get away.
Friend KE: For the kind words and encouragement as a business woman!
My children: For loving Mommy always and forever!
My husband: For our "chat" yesterday via phone in the parking lot. I
need you at THAT time and you listened.
My housekeeper: Every Thursday IS a good DAY. Even though I have to
clean BEFORE YOU clean......I get embarrassed still......ooops. I just LOVE
coming HOME after you have been here!
My STAFF: For your patience and endurance through our busiest season.


1 comment:
Hang in there Sara! I am praying with you and for you!
Colleen
Post a Comment