


I love capturing my precious kids in "their" moments of just being who they are.
Life is sure busy right now......seeing these pictures helps me remember that my focus is my family, even through this crazy time. As a staff member said to me today, "when you feel there's no where else to go from the bottom.....look UP.". Thanks AC.....
Thanks to my Pastor who always seems to have the "right" message at the "right" time.
My JOY shall return....AMEN!!



2 comments:
Pastor's message was awesome! Heck no do I just want to endure...I want to live this life abundantly! Sometimes I forget that in all the day to day monotony of life.
OK these are the cutest pictures yes, and by golly she does look like her Daddy....uh...ok that was a no brainer eh? What a blessing to have at least some of my Grandbabies close! But the others are just as adorable I just don't get to see them enough.
Post a Comment