Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Where have I BEEN?

I am sorry. I can say that I am overwhelmed right now, but who isn't joining me right?
Today, is my son's 1st day of 1st grade! I have many feelings,thoughts, concerns.
I am anxious to take him and meet his new teacher. I will post a picture tonight!
Maddie gets to spend the day with her favorite babysitter-Alyssa today! I feel so blessed to have her and her family that love our children so much!
FYI: I priced 480 items yesterday at work! Not my record, but close!
post signature

3 comments:

Kath- said...

Hang in there Sara!!! If you need help when I come in on Friday let me know I can stick around and help you out for awhile :)

Manda said...

I know you'll make it through...we always do! I actually don't have any kids yet...Ryan's freaking out cause my other job is already over. Let me know if you have any ideas of how to get it going.

Theresa Marie said...

Hey Sara - yay for you for pricing so much! You do amazing there! I've been thinking about you quite a bit and praying for you too - hope you get a break soon. Praying for God to guide you. Hugs.