Sunday, August 10, 2008

School Shopping can be........

give me an E...X..P...E..N..S..I...V...E!

I own a children's re-sale shoppe with endless amounts of amazing clothing coming in (o.k., some NOT so amazing, but I don't take those) and I love to shop my own store, but often I leave my favorites for others, cuz I want someone else to find the great deals and then go and tell their friends, etc....(makes my husband mad) ;however, the sizes I need for my kids right now are popular sizes and often I can't find what I need at my store, SO......we went school shopping last night with GRAM and had a great time.
Well, I need to explain. My 6 3/4 yr. old son hit the jackpot of amazing clothes! Did I mention that my son is NOT even 7 years old yet and we had to buy him a pair of size 12 bermuda style plaid SHORTS!!!!
We have to special order his jeans online......yah. He is nearing 80 pounds, no joke.
He LOVED trying on all his clothes and he was fantastic to shop with. He can't wait to go to school and he says, "I am so excited about all my clothes, I just don't know how I am going to choose my first day outfit.".......too cute, says Mommy.
Maddie on the otherhand, is quite the diva about her own style. Gram took care of the shoes....thankfully, cuz my patience wears out FAST. She only came home with a 1/2 of bag full of CUTE CUTE outfits. She has quite the personality about her fashion and I have mine FOR her. THis will be an interesting journey. We did compromise on a couple of things. She is so particular these days. What WILL I do about this?
Favorite Deals: Children's Place and Younkers!
GAP is my favorite, but it needs to get some SALES on first.....oofda.
Target is next.
School is starting way soon.......

post signature

1 comment:

ImdaMaMa said...

it was so much fun, S has the patience of Job with her children. They were so cute trying on the many outfits. It really was fun...sorry S has to pay such a high bill...cheez!Glad they took me along...breaks the monotony...thanks R gang.