Monday, August 11, 2008

Just driving by and......

Within every moment, no matter how challenging, disappointing, overwhelming, shocking, and just chaotic, there is always someone watching over us who cares more deeply and understands more completely than we can ever know: He IS GOD.
As I drove into a nearby town recently, the words vividly popped into my side vision. These words were written on the window of a local church. The words: Expect a miracle.
I claimed that phrase and in that moment.

Was it meant for me? I believe so!
Was it meant for me to see it at that exact moment? YES!
I am learning many things each day, as I need to find my way through some tough battles.
Thankful: family who just listens
Thankful: a local business woman who approached me today and said, "We are here to help in anyway you need it, just ask."
Thankful: a cute, CUTE little baby boy full of smiles who came in to the store at just the right time with his mommy, to brighten my day.
Thankful: Locking the keys in my husband's truck (while he was on his way to a meeting) and having the time to WALK together several blocks to the repair shop to retrieve our minivan, to find out that they couldn't find anything MAJOR wrong with it.....so far (LOL). And, my husband didn't miss his meeting and said, "I enjoyed the walk together."
Thankful: My husband's continual work coming in on a daily basis and sustaining him another month, and another.
Thankful: The most precious, amazing children on this earth. They love their mommy.
Thankful: a card from a neighbor business /worker to say, "you are my friend."
Thankful: For the opportunity to have a relationship with Jesus that is unconditional and full of grace.
Hope everyone has a great week!

post signature

3 comments:

Manda said...

I am so thankful for YOU sara!! I truly cherish your friendship! I can't wait for our time together on Thursday...sometimes we just need some good girl time (even if we do have kids running around:).

Theresa Marie said...

awww what a SWEET post! I loved reading this.

ImdaMaMa said...

OK I am the Mother to this amazing woman....how can I respond. With humility beyond words. Such a heart filled with the Grace of God. She was unbelievable as a child and incredible as a woman of God, I am so in awe of her belief and convictions, the seeds that were planted in this young woman have huge roots and I am blessed to have been chosen to be her Mother. My cup truly overflows. I love her beyone words and so Grateful to God for such a special daughter. Beautifully written Doodlebug!