I am always up for an adventure to say the least. Had a blast going on the raging river with innertubes. Maddie and I were laughing alot.
The highlight: Waiting through alot of LOUD musicians to finally see Michael W. Smith at 9:30 p.m. I had been preparing Ben most of the day to get ready for this amazing talent. I took him close up front with a huge crowd of people to await the "moment". Ben was sooooo tired. He couldn't see over the adults, so at the moment when MWS was to come on stage, I held my 85 pound BOY! It was soooo special though. He just laid his held on my shoulder, it was so sweet.
The kids were soooo tired, as were we.
Pictures to come!
Bummer: The wind was blowing around much dust( I have allergies!). Not doing so well now.....Come on meds...kick in.
Huge THANKS:
My staff for "hanging" in there with me through this very, very busy time
Kathy and Val
(you were angels on Friday)
Amanda
(caring for Maddie when I really needed someone there for me)
JR
(for 2 hours on Sat, even when your family was here)



1 comment:
No problem!! If you need me this week just call me. Grace went to Grandmas for the week and boys are in school.
Post a Comment