Tuesday, July 1, 2008

So excited for tonight!

My little BIG baby brother.....well, he's coming to visit tonight and see our home for the first time and the stores and my honee's new office and oh, I'm just thrilled to have him here!
He's going to see Ben's t-ball game and then we are going out to eat, then going to a late night movie and oh, so much fun to be had!! Wish my other baby brother was here too.
I took a couple hours OFF of work today and feel guilty, but someday....I WILL get over that!!!
I went to an amazing store that I just LOVE to shop at, I needed some salad plates (a.k.a smaller size plates for the kids, but style is impt. ya know). I found some that had been placed in the back room due to some minor defects and I didn't care, so I got 40% off!! I just love a great deal. I am stuck in a funk right now and should be working on my house, but hey, maybe I'll get a special phone call or something to get me going again......LOL
I am also bumming, because we need a new camera, so my blogs are being held in photo captivity...sorry about this.
P.S. Anyone listening to my ramblings or not? I sure could use a shout out my way......and I'm not afraid to ask for one. LOL

post signature

1 comment:

Manda said...

Hey Sara..I'll listen to your ramblings :). I totally feel you with the cleaning thing. Our house is a mess too! But there are more important things in life...like holding our babies!!