Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Listen to this!

It's 1:18 a.m. and we AND are very sleepy children are just arriving home after working endlessly on my honee's office.
In the middle of all the chaos, after the screaming, crying, whining stops, I hear my kids have this funny little conversation: Boy and Girl Boobies. Ben was hot, so he took his shirt off. Sissy wanted to take her shirt off too and BEN says, "No, sissy, you can't do that." Sissy says, "why not?" Ben responds, "It's because only the boys have 'spot boobs' and the girls have 'dot boobs' and that's why girls can't ever take them off in public." THAT IS FOR SURE BEN....LOL Let make that a life lesson.

PRAY: Ben has to get a filling at the dentist this morning.....yah....I need to go pick up his "drowsy" meds prior, because he IS a terrible, terrible patient and it's just not possible to hold down a 76 pound child very easily! FUN FUN FUN FUN

post signature

1 comment:

Kath- said...

Ben hang in there buddy it won't be bad. Austin goes to the Childrens Dental Center in SF and got 4 crowns and two cavities and not once cried he was a trooper and I bet you will be one to. And for those of you who are reading this yes I do take care of my little guys teeth he just does not have much enamel to protect them :)