Saturday, July 19, 2008

Guess WHAT?

We are just soooo excited for a special couple from our church.
The lady is Maddie's preschool teacher and she and her husband have been trying for YEARS to have another baby and with very slim chances (they had a similar story to ours....) Well, when she came into my store yesterday, I noticed a small "bump" and I said, "So, what are you shopping for today?"  She smiles and I gave her a huge hug!  We found her the cutest Maternity dress, as she was headed out of town and needed just the perfect "outfit" to wear, and I'm just so happy that she would come to my store and then share this very exciting news with me...it just MADE MY DAY!    I just HAD to share this my cyber gang....I just LOVE sharing "JOYS" of people I meet and care about.  
Another JOY:  My momma is taking care of our precious kids...yet, again, as my honee and I work full speed on getting his new office READY for his big OPEN HOUSE...coming up so soon.  Oh my, so much to do.   We got to share a special one on one DATE with our daughter on Friday night while Ben worked at a local Jazz concert with his GRAM.  It was OH SO NICE to have that ONE on ONE time.    
JOY is having the BEST momma and grammie who is there when you need it....always.    A million thanks would NOT be enough for sure.  
Have a GREAT weekend everyone!!

post signature

No comments: