After 7 long years of infertility, and receiving our son and then our daughter (almost 5 years ago), miracles indeed happen.
Getting ready to turn FIVE....6 more days.
Big brother is way too excited as well. Always being a "goof". Why NOT make a pancake MASK? LOL
Maddie is trying to choose between being a dancing queen and a cheerleader wanna bee. She has worn this every day for the past week.....I just HAD to confess this.
Sometimes, just sometimes....I LOVE it when they are "sisters" , as they say, which means they truly get along and have so much fun together!
"Hey Mom", "we are SISTERS" today. "We are making a daycare for animals AND babies in the playroom and you can bring your babies and animals to us to watch for you if you want." It will cost $10,000 dollars. Mommy says, "What a bargain." I'm IN.



4 comments:
Oh what a beautiful little dolly she has grown into! Brings tears to my eyes to think about the day she was born. After holding her for two days straight, I remember how hard it was for me to leave. How could it be five years already?? (brings tears to my eyes to think about the days both of your kiddos were born actually - they were both so perfect and such tremendous blessings - God is so good!!!) Happy Happy Birthday to Maddie!!
AWWW!!! Maddie is growing up sooo fast, and seriously BEN - he has been changing big time! he looks grown up in those photos!!! Happy early birthday to Maddie!
btw.... it was SO nice seeing you today :)
She's getting so big! I can't believe how much she has changed in a few short months! So when are we going to go garage saling?? I know it's a long time ago that we talked about it....but I'm feeling the need to get some good deals!! See ya soon.
Post a Comment