This is "us" after 2 hours sleep, traveling all day.
We just want to find "any" bed, pleeeeassse!I'm not sure that I was suppose to take this picture,so I'm sorry Pilots out there.
This is how my feel truly were, after walking that convention center a whole day. Thankfully, they had a first aid office there, where I kept getting more and more baidaids for my aching feet!
show the whole other side. It was HUGE. I really enjoyed looking at all the
manufacturers, representatives, etc. Very cool building stuff. I was a very supportive wife.
This is how my feel truly were, after walking that convention center a whole day. Thankfully, they had a first aid office there, where I kept getting more and more baidaids for my aching feet!Advice: Going to Boston? Bring the following: FlipFlops and Ballerina Slipper Shoes (Ecco Brand is what I have).....I didn't do the following, initially......ouchee!
View from the Apt. we stayed at. This is her deck on the 20th floor!
Here is the living room of the Apt. we stayed at. Very IKEA.
View from the window of our favorite restaurant: Barking CRAB.
We got to know these lovely forms of transportation very well. Not so much fun to ride on when the Celtics and RedSox are playing. Wowza...tons of people in these.
The day we left, we had also spent an entire morning and partial afternoon in Dr.'s apt. for my honee. We were delerious by this point. We had been waiting in this tiny room for 1 1/2 hours!
View from the Apt. we stayed at. This is her deck on the 20th floor!
Here is the living room of the Apt. we stayed at. Very IKEA.
View from the window of our favorite restaurant: Barking CRAB.
We got to know these lovely forms of transportation very well. Not so much fun to ride on when the Celtics and RedSox are playing. Wowza...tons of people in these.
The day we left, we had also spent an entire morning and partial afternoon in Dr.'s apt. for my honee. We were delerious by this point. We had been waiting in this tiny room for 1 1/2 hours!We just HAD to make something funny of this crazy day. Seriously!
We had been back and forth with tests already, and then had to wait even longer......ugh!
(my daughter was too busy jumping on the trampoline to come out and see me)
How I love this hug.....I'm going to miss it when I can't pick him up anymore and we are almost there.....he's weighing 74 pounds now!
How I love this hug.....I'm going to miss it when I can't pick him up anymore and we are almost there.....he's weighing 74 pounds now!






No comments:
Post a Comment