Les Loved trying all the seafood....me too!
This is what I ordered one night....oh my...what an experience for sure.P.S. I did NOT eat the clams......too slimy for me.
I did enjoy these fresh shrimp wontons though.
Carrrying my re-sale Gucci purse, yah, I felt special and didn't pay $1000 for it, like what I had seen at Sax 5th Ave. Oh, the food at this Pub was typical, but pretty good anyhow.
By far, the most unique experience we had there. This restaurant was so fun. It was right next to the water. We had a window seat. The interior was run down, but awesome and perfectly fit for it's place. Food was unique as it's building. Fresh out of the ocean, you could even feel bits of sand in your mouth.




1 comment:
Calamari! Yummy! It's my favorite - especially when it is the tentacles and not just the rings! I love Seafood, and this looks great! Yummy!!!! That's one thing I miss about the states is all the great seafood!
Post a Comment