My mom, I think, made it to Germany and I hope to hear from her soon!
She will be spending time with my brothers and their beautiful families for 3 weeks. I am soooo happy for her.
Les and I are in Boston and I can't tell you how beautiful this place is! Right now, we are at the Convention Center that is HUGE and full of architects from around the world! Wow, the displays that are here and the products and the creativity! I hope our state can embrace some of this for once........cuz it's coming back!
The only sad news is that our host is very very ill. She is in bed mostly and I pray we don't bring back her illness. We most likely can't find another place to stay, so just pray we will stay healthy. Oh, she has a cat. I am allergic to cats and as always happens to me...this cat LOVES me. It has creepy eyes, but it is kind of, somewhat cute. I have been taking my allergy pills...yes MOM..so I've been doing pretty well. I find it kind of funny that Cats like me.....and I'm sooooo allergic.
I'm taking lots of pictures. We are walking a ton! Don't know what we are doing yet.....found a Starbucks (horray!), and are just having some fun!
Leave a comment......I am checking in.....I just wait for Les all day until he is done with seminars.


1 comment:
yep Mom's in Germany doing great! Loving every moment...kissing Emma whenever I can...she likes me now...she had shots yesterday. poor little girl...How's Boston?
Post a Comment