Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's what we LOVE to do

A friend stopped by and took this photo op for us. Thanks Jael!
We took the kids to a nearby pond area to just relax and explore.
It's our "thing" and it was just wonderful!

Ben took in some fishing. He's doing great grampa!
He LOVES to be outdoors doing anything.

Nice pose, ben. He sure can be a ham these days.
Still, he's Momma's boy. all the way and I love that!

Maddie was so cute here. The wind picked up a bit, and she
was holding on to her organic chips, making sure they weren't going
to blow away. How funny.
Just practicing his casting. Doing such a great job!
Daddy is so proud of his little fisherman buddy.

Another fisherlady perhaps? That would be great!

Still not feeling the best...been battling a virus for a few days. Had a nice nap
in the sun with mommy. I love this photo.

Our dog and her buddy, Ben. We have been able to let our dog run without a leash more and more and she has been doing GREAT. Way to go Lucy!!

P.S. I'm getting a new blog makeover....can't wait for you all to see it....coming very soon!!
If you want one...click on Jennisa's site and on her Once Upon a Blog site and you can get one too...it's amazing!

post signature


1 comment:

ImdaMaMa said...

How wonderful to have Children and Grandchildren such as this....what wonderful shots...Jael you have a gift...everyone should have pictures by you...in fact I am going to have you take my pic...hope you don't break a lense...don't they all look peaceful and enjoying nature...way to go Rowlands...I am so blessed....