Very FUN NOTE: I get to have a special dinner date with my kids staff on Monday night in celebration of a special team member who had been with us for 3 years. Very excited about this!!
Bad News: Our Maddie hasn't been feeling well for the past few days. I have to somehow find time to interview/hire 3-4 new employees THIS week and get them started ASAP....wowza! No pressure on this gal. I have college students getting ready for finals and HS students getting ready to graduate, so am losing them these next couple of weeks for their usual hours AND, I am trying to be excited about me leaving for my trip...yah (May 14th)
OH, AND.....I had to turn down teaching Vacation Bible School for the first time this year. This really sucked. It wasn't fun looking into the Director's eyes and telling her this, knowing how much she was planning on me teaching again....Oh, this was really awful. Yes, Mommy and Honee, I can say NO, but it's not very nice to my spirit!!
Our water softener has been beaping this annoying beap for the past week becuz it is out of salt.....it's driving me crazy....can someone tell my husband to get some refill salt?
......just checking to see if anyone is even paying any attention to anything I even write....hee hee



1 comment:
get salt...take Maddie to the Dr....shorten your hours if need be to ward off the short staff situation....take time for you....hmmmm let's see what else a older Mommy can squeeze in....OK take some time for you....
Post a Comment