Wednesday, April 16, 2008

SCRAPBOOKING retreat

This is in backward to forward order...oops.
I completed 19 pages in 1 day and a few hours.
Not too bad, since I tend to "over-think" my design
on each page, and wish I could just "get er done"...LOL
My Mom came and this was her 1st time ever doing anything
with scrapbook. She did 10 pages...way to go MOM!!
I think she is addicted now. LOL
She really like the cut out machines for letters...such fun!
I was working on Ben's baby book......yah, still.
He's almost 7 yrs. old. It's bad I know. I already have
1 complete albumn, but recently found some more picture to add.
I have soooooo many of my Ben....it's crazy.
This one was taken in in hospital, just 3 days prior to his surgery to have
his shunt put in. This is my favorite page for many reasons....aah.
This was one side of the scrapbooking room we were in.
It was such a nice place. There were 7 ladies who were able to make it, due to the blizzard.
We had a great time! The IA ladies are amazing scrapbookers, so it was fun seeing
their albums and get ideas...hee hee.
Check out the black chair....yah...it's a massage chair!!
It was soooo nice. Anytime our back or neck was sore, or
we just needed to "relax", we just took turns getting
a full massage. I felt "guilty" that I could have such fun!!!

The house we stayed in was Bed and Breakfast style and was soooo cute!
Each one of the rooms had their own "theme". This is one of the rooms, for example. Mom and I stayed in the "English Rose Room".....it was all pink, of course.

We were served meals and had such a nice, nice stay. I would recommend this place to anyone wanting to scrapbook. It's called: BreezyMeadows Resort in Marshall, MN


post signature

No comments: