
This is what our kids will be doing tonight and
tomorrow with the exception of baking cookies
and a downtown horse and carriage ride with
Grammie and Mommy and then Sledding with
Daddy in the afternoon of course.
I am so looking forward to just being at my
mom's house and baking and getting treat
plates ready for my staff and our kid's teachers.
I need to relax....how about YOU?
I hope to find a sub for Sunday school on Sunday, or
I'll be rushing back to teach the 9 a.m. class then, but
I adore those kids, so it's not so bad. Teaching will
always be my "thing"....hee hee. I LOVE it.
Oh, I need to do all my Christmas shopping too, so
it will be a very busy SATURDAY for this so-called
"hoping to relax woman".....is THAT truly possible?
Have a blessed weekend and don't forget to laugh often.



1 comment:
Your babes are so big now! I remember when they were little, and I brought Miles to your preschool. What a wonderful (and best) time he had as a preschooler I might add.
Good to see you (in the blogosphere anyways).
Tasi
Post a Comment