Description of worker: Heavy smoker, skull cap, lots of tatoos. No problem
with the appearance, but the smoke....well....here's what my kids had to say:
Maddie: "Mommy, Mommy, something really stinks in our house like stinky
smoke, that bad kind." "I think it's from that worker guy" (he is IN our house)
BYW, she went on and on about this smell the whole time......oh my.
Ben: (to the guy directly) "I know that you smoke and that you have tatoos that
will never ever come off and you got them from that really bad store I saw one
time when we were driving by and I'm going to tell my mom on you"
OH MY. "MOMMY"
I told the guy that I am sorry that my kids seemed a bit "rude". He did a good job; however in
telling that kids that smoking a not a good thing to do and it's bad for them...thankfully.
I had to give my kids a talk about "choices" today and how grown ups make their own choices and that's why God gives us parents when we are little so that we can help them to make good choices for when they grow up and get bigger.....hopefully.


No comments:
Post a Comment