
Here's Maddie getting ready to go back to
the dentist chair. She had been role playing
this day at home. So cute, she is. Oh, the
drowsy medication I was supposed to give her
prior to coming in, yah, didn't phase her at all.

Here's the very nice "lady" assistant explaining
to Maddie about the pink mask that will go
over her nose and make her feel relaxed. Maddie
liked that it was "pink". She was very attentive.
Mommy told Maddie that I love that mask when I go
to the dentist.....that's the only way I will sit in that chair.

Starting to feel relaxed? Yah, I think so.
I kept wanting to be right next to her in case
she would look for me, but the assistant was
right there of course. They talked to her the
whole time and she would shake her head.

Our dentist is super amazing. He sings and even
shares bible verses as he is working on his patients.
He adored Maddie and was praising how good she was.
He told her that she would get 4 prizes when she left.
The procedure only took about 1/2 hour. She was
super great, even I was impressed because I'm not
even that good as a patient (sorry to admit).
the filling to make it harden. He was always talking
and explaining what he was doing and what tool he
Dr. Dan is just checking one last time to make sure
gotten a shot of novacaine as well....what a silly girl.
When we left, she told them all "Thank you so much"
What a brave little girl, says mommy.






No comments:
Post a Comment