
Here is the night we had just finished our family
pictures and we decided we would treat ourselves
to Applebees afterwards. Ben took this of us.

Silly Maddie. She and Ben love to stuff things inside
their shirts. Here is Maddie with her brother's tank
shirt on with a dolly inside, starting to fall out.

I heard alot of laughter, and when I went into
our room I saw the three of them all wrestling
and being super goofy, even daddy as always.

Our current view. We have decided to go with a
plastic laminate for a countertop instead of corian (due to
the major price difference). I have found a great person
who is helping us make the difficult decisions of picking
paint colors, laminate, etc. We may go with Paprika Red and Cocoa
Brown for the main wall colors with an white chocolate (off white) for
the kitchen cabinets that will be antiqued. The crown molding and trim
will be a craft white. We have decided also to just buy a separate table to
put up next to the island so as to add versatility for the next owners.
We have a ton more work to do. We feel a little discouraged right now because
of our contractor and his craftsmanship, so be praying for how we will go
forth in that relationship. We need to part with him soon, yet, we need the
help also.
On a good note: I just made some chocolate chip/pecan cookies and they
are amazing!! Wish I could share them with you!!


1 comment:
your remodel looks like it's coming along fabulously!
looks like you are having fun as a family too :)
Post a Comment