On Sat. the 15th was our Grand Opening of our Teen store. Crazy, fun filled day to say the least. Sat. was also the second busiest day at our Kid's store and it was the only weekend when I just happened to be under staffed there!! I had my mom working alone for about 3 hours and then my other gal working for 3 hours and I can't believe how busy it was!!!! Thanks JR and MOMMY for a super job!!
I had just hired 2 new staff for there and 1 sub and that was the only weekend that they ALL needed OFF....how crazy!
I made a promise to them....that will NEVER happen again.....
We had tons of compliments on our grand opening, so that was really great. We did some fun design work with my amazing staff until 10 p.m. the night prior.....did I mention.....they are AMAZING!!!! I will try and get pictures up....this is still not working for me....ugh!
Sunday......after I taught Sunday school, Mom suggested I take a break and come with her to the Apple Orchard with the kids....it was a great idea! Les went with his dad and brother to Cabela's for some much needed guy time.
Ben started getting sick during our time at the Orchard, so I sat with him towards the end.....poor baby. We enjoyed our time for about 2 hours before he got sick.
Hope to get pics up soon....I have TONS to share with all of you.



1 comment:
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the gift certificate! I have to tell you, the steak fajitas have never tasted SOOOOOOO good!
I have to be honest though, I'm really not looking forward to sifting through totes tomorrow morning...ugh...where to begin?!
Post a Comment