Wednesday, August 8, 2007

What a day?!

I don't like to be a whiner.....but may I?
Last night I was up the majority of the night with coughing spells and severe wheezing from allergies or whatever....and then about 1:32 a.m., I started getting a severe headache that turned into a migrane.....oh lovely. I did not sleep a wink, was tossing all night.
Went to the Dr. at 9:00 a.m. for a pain free SHOT of pain medicine that was administered into my bottom......OUCH! Had to stay on the table for 20 minutes to be observed and make sure I would be alright to drive. A nice nap on a stainless steel couch.....fun......
Then, our babysitter brought Ben to the clinic where I was waiting for him so he could get his 5 SHOTS for kindergarten! Need I say any more?
Ben was sooooooo good. Alittle cry, but not like I had anticipated. He calmed down when I told him that we would then go to Walmart to buy him a nice new toy (a bear that changes colors and lights up in the dark....pretty cool). As we walked out, he put his arm around my waist and said that he was glad I was feeling a little bit better and he would give my neck a massage if I needed him to.......o.k.....what a sweetie!
Then, I had to work a full day too. Both stores were very busy (a good thing), I just wish I would have felt better.
I know I'm not alone in these challenging times of health issues, but it sure wasn't a fun day for me.........


post signature

No comments: