Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Our Anniversary with KIDs?

Today was our 14 year wedding anniversary! Most may be wondering?
What did you do? Both worked a full, very busy day. Had kids with me at
work while my honey put in a security box and then we all proceeded too take 18 garbage bags FULL of donation items to the area shelter and goodwill.
To top off this special day, we had a romantic supper with our children at Pizza Hut....after all, the kids can eat free on Tuesdays so that makes for a nice cheap date.....don't ya think?
I've been coughing most of the day with some kind of asmha attack and severe wheezing. Trying to put the kids to bed and trying to stop this coughing spell.....yikes!
Tomorrow I get to take my Ben to the dr. to recieve 5 shots!!!!! Looking forward to a peaceful nights sleep........NOT!
I'm sure I may look back on this and laugh, but not right now.......
post signature

No comments: