I'm not able to put pics on right now, very frustrating bloggie stuff. My Dr. called on Monday and gave me the results of my EEG and it wasn't what I wanted to hear. After 12 years of not having to deal with seizures and NOT having to be on medication, that is not the case anymore. My results came back and noted seizure activity. I admit, this really bothers me. I have some wonderful people encourage me about this (thanks MOM, and TMG's MOM!). Thinking of all my mom had to deal with me as a child is nothing short of amazing and now I'm nearing 40 and here we go again. I have to meet a new neurologist next week and start my workup. When I have time for this......who knows. Sorry for the frustrating tone (friends in RC, SFSH), I guess I am a bit overwhelmed right now. Love to everyone. Thanks for the prayers for my brother Daniel. He is feeling bit better day by day. |
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Results are In
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
sorry to hear the results were not what you wanted. at least you know how to manage the seizures you are/may be having now... stay safe.
Post a Comment