
I tried to put into order, but didn't do so well.
The above is the old store image.

This is the old store image also.....
This is the view of men's side, notice the upper
border of african design.....we changed that...
This the old store view

The above is the old store view and layout.

This is our new view of Dressing room area.
Still working on this area....

Old store view from entrance.

New store view from entance.

Below is our view at entrance.

Well, that's it for now. Let us know what you think. We only had 3 days, remember to transform this place.
We call our design: Urban Unique . We are a re-sale shoppe with attitude!!
I've got now, 3 amazing staff and such trend-setters I must say! They are: Tiffany, Kelly and now: Lydia. Such a great team and they are all soooooooo enthusiastic about working here so that makes Me, the boss lady, very very happy!
I don't think I'll get to work here much, cuz they all love to be here!! Shucks.
I'm sure I'll be in and out; afterall, it's my store right? Hee hee
Love your comments.
Sara, proud owner of now 2 stores......what AM i thinking? Hee hee








1 comment:
I like the before and after photos! I'll have to get down there sometime in the next week or so to see it all in person!
Post a Comment