
Sunday night at 7:00, there is music in the park.
This is something I really enjoy taking our
kids too. The local community band plays and
I used to be in community bands and loved it!!
We rode our bikes to the park on this perfect
evening. They had complimentary rootbeer
and pretzels to enjoy while we sat in our
lawn chairs and kids had their "blanket".
A special family evening. This picture I thought
was so precious of Maddie with her daddy.

Here's the kids drinking their rootbeer and listening
to the band. They were very good and mom and dad
were so proud. It was good to get out and just
relax with many other people.


1 comment:
How precious to see two miracles that God has blessed us with enjoying music and family time....makes a Grammie happy and cry joyful tears....what a wonderful family...and I am so blessed to call them mine as well...love you all...Grammie
Post a Comment