It was more difficult than I expected for myself. I am happy that he is no longer suffering. Mom has many changes to think about and we will be here to help her in her transitions.
I have been blessed with my staff helping out at our business so I can spend a couple days with my mom. There is much to do this week and tomorrow will be another busy day, so I'm glad I can be here along with my baby brother.
I was amazed at my children. Maddie was very close to her grandpa J, so I was nervous to see how she would react. She was such a tenderheart and did ask many questions and seemed to be alright. Ben says, "I will miss grandpa." Maddie didn't understand why they put grandpa into the ground.....sigh. She didn't want to leave him there.....tear tear. As we talked with her, she would just concentrate on what we were saying and say "O.K.".
How precious children truly are.



No comments:
Post a Comment