Sunday, May 27, 2007

Get ready to rummage!

This Sunday and part of Monday will be spent getting ready for our rummage sale next weekend at our house. It's not just any sale, it will be a collaboration of our treasures, but also my in-laws (they will be bringing down a trailer full), my mom, and some neighbors. All at our house!!
I will be pricing and organizing for the next 2 days. I hope to feel better as I am still battling a very sore throat (since Thurs). We are taking Sun. to help mom out as she has to give 24 hr. care to grampa and sometimes needs us to just be here and we are.
We hope to use our "sale" money to do some much needed work on our house....I hope my husband will agree.....hee hee
Have a great weekend.
post signature

1 comment:

Theresa Marie said...

hope you get everything done that you wanted to!