
How funny is this? We found this cute tank top at Gymboree for $5 and it says: Little Lady. Truly describes my Maddie. She picked out these glasses from Old Navy and told grammie that she needed them and that's all I have to say about that. She tells me this morning. "I am going to pose", so i took about 10 pictures!!! She is just so funny.
My little fashion girl.
1 comment:
Yes a little lady she is...how wonderful it is to be blessed with such marvelous Grandchildren...but even more marvelous is their Mommie! My little lady...how blessed I am to have not only a beautiful daughter but one so filled with joy, compassion, and spirit I am overwhelmed with joy myself. God truly blessed me with three fabulous children one of which is the baby girl I once had that grew into an incredibly talented, intelligent, and kind woman with compassion for others most only dream of. She shares her gifts daily with others. What a gift indeed.
Post a Comment