Monday, May 14, 2007

Just Being Here

Tonight I'm back at my mom's. I had another skin dr. appt. I'm hoping to find some relief for my skin allergies. I spent $40 on new product, so I hope they all work....yikes.
I will be staying over night as I have trouble with night driving. I feel like one big complaint.
My step dad is having a rough night, so it's good I can be here for my mom. He is on hospice care right now. Mom usually doesn't sleep at night due to his drop in o2 stats and major difficulty breathing, even with his oxygen hook up. I don't know what to do, but just be here.
My husband has a school board meeting tonight for the new design he'll be overseeing and so my kids are having a blast with their new babysitter. Maddie keeps calling me and asking when she is coming over....cute and a relief for mommy knowing how excited they both are. They will have so much fun with all the activities I had set up for them to do before I left. I'm so thankful we found her.
Hope everyone has a great night.


post signature

No comments: