Thursday, April 26, 2007

O.K. My son is too cute, I know. He put on this Tigger costume and bought this Tigger from our store so that he could give it to his grammie for a persent since she loves Tigger. How sweet. I just had to show it to my fellow bloggies. I am spending a day with my mom so we can go to city wide rummage sales. This is our annual thing, so I am very thankful to my great staff for taking care of the store so I can do this with my mom.
Tonight, we only got to go to a few and didn't find much. We are hoping to find huge deals tomorrow. I am shopping for myself, my friends and staff, and my nieces and nephews. I will be busy having fun. I love to shop for others and not just myself, it makes it more fun when others can be surprised as well. I did find a beautiful wind chime and some curtains for my dining room as I have nothing right now. They were only $7, so if they don't work, I'm not out a huge amount. I also found some cups for our camper, exciting I know. I bought 2 kids music tapes from Serengeti praise group, 3 mosaic tiles for our soon to be garden (3 for $1), and 3 cool wall hangings for somewhere in my house ($3). Not bad for only a couple stops.
I hope to find some great music CD's for our store, some cool jewelry, a giraffe for my son (oh, I did find one.....Frank the giraffe), and anothe DOLL for my dolly, Maddie. If I find any cute clothes, well, I think I might purchase those as well. So far, the selection has not been too good.
I hope to enjoy a relaxing evening with my mom. She took me out to a nice restaurant for supper and now we hope to find a good chick flick and just be calm. Some might be surprised to hear those words from me, since I NEVER seem to be....calm. Well, I will try to do just that, tonight.


2 comments:

Kim said...

Fun I LOVE rummage saleing! Your son is adoreable in that costume, and what a sweet gesture of him.

Theresa Marie said...

Ben is adorable in his tigger costume :)

I'm sorry you're not finding much, hopefully today goes better for you! At least you have wonderful weather to be outdoors in!

And how great that you can spend time with your mom - that's the best part of all I'm sure.