Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Look out, It's a DRESS


It is what it is....a dress. I admit that I only have 2 dresses for my adorable daughter. I also admit that she does look very cute in one, so I think I will make the grandma's proud and look to purchase a few more in the near future.
I found this at a friend's re-sale shoppe and I thought I would get it for a special dress when we went out to eat with my brother and wife who visited from Germany.
What do you think?

5 comments:

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

Your photo is clear as day to me when I click on it to blow it up...not sure what the problem is... :)

ImdaMaMa said...

Grammie here...is there any doubt about the dresses....I think not. Remember her last birthday and the sun dresses?????hmmmmm???? I rest my case...loves and hugs to my angels....Grammie

Theresa Marie said...

Maddie looks great in a dress - so cute :)

Also, had to mention I love the new look of your blog!!! YAY Jennisa! :)

Hope it inspires you to continue blogging Sara!

Kim said...

Awwwww, she looks cute in dresses!

Abby and Reese said...

She looks adorable! Thats so funny! I just put pics up on my own blog because my girls were wearing pants!