Friday, October 2, 2009

Les turns 40!



Ahhh, my kiddos being "kind" to one another...LOVE THIS!

Went camping for the b-day weekend, so nice! I had family and close friends handwrite letters of memories they had of my honee, and my goal is to get them put into a scrapbook for him, but for this day, he just read them. It was so special.


Maddie and her cousin....they are the best of pals!

This was given to Les by one of his "staffers?"....I will keep it a secret as to what was inside...LOL


I had planned a surprise party for him at his office with food catered by myself AND a great chef named Kari! It was so nice to see some people come by and wish him a Happy Birthday...some RSVP's did not show and I was super bummed, but all is well.

I just HAD to.....see my mom is a huge Packer Fan and we are huge Viking's fans, so this was just the icing on the cake....hee hee.
I tried so hard to get my honee tickets to ANY Vikings game, but was unsuccessful...this would be a DREAM COME true for him......urgh!
Oh well....we had a very nice time nonetheless.
Updates: Kids lovin' school......Les praying for work......I am buried in inventory to price (as usual)......trying to remodel as we can........just paid out $10,642.05 in payroll taxes that had not been filed right from last year....URGH......patiently waiting for my physical therapist to give me the "go" on using my knees again.....so far, no luck!
Hunting season has BEGUN.......

post signature


1 comment:

I Am A Fed said...

HAPPY B-DAY LES!!! WE'RE THINKING OF YOU AND HOPE YOU HAVE ANOTHER WONDERFUL YEAR!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!